Friday, September 4, 2015

This is a must have in your diet!

When I was growing up, I was scared of my Mom's Indian cooking. I thought it looked weird, smelled funny and was nothing like what I saw available at school or what other kids were eating.

This was a HUGE mistake and one that I regret tremendously.

One of the spices I missed out on is one of the most anti-inflammatory plants on the earth.

My poor little sick body could have really used it!

Thankfully, I am healthy now but it's because I eat foods like this on a regular basis.

Here are my 15 favorite ways to use it and a short video I filmed in Africa.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I'm high in the skies right now, on my way to California! I'll be speaking at The National Heirloom Expo in Santa Rosa on Sept. 8th at 1pm and would love to see you!!! I'll be signing my New York Times Best Selling Book The Food Babe Way too. Bring your book or get one there. See you soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment