Thursday, September 17, 2015

Never in my wildest dreams.

 

 

You are capable of doing more than you think.

Someone's probably told you that before and you just rolled your eyes and went about your business. But, when I finally learned this lesson it helped me accomplish so much more than I thought possible.

Several years ago, I could have never imagined that we could change multi-billion dollar companies over and over again, sometimes overnight!

I could have never imagined feeling the health I feel today, because the zombie like state I was in was the only thing I knew how to feel.

I used to shortchange myself and didn't realize I had the ability to pull off the life that I'm experiencing now. Instead, I used to feel helpless and alone.

Then one day, I made a decision to stop making excuses and just do it.

I thought - let's just see if I can figure this out and start making my health my number one priority. If I could commit to living this way for one month, how would I feel? Would I be capable of doing it again? Would I even want to? The answer was yes. One month at a time. Just one month, and I was hooked.

I look back now and can't believe how easy it was to start cooking, planning my meals so I would stay on track and stop outsourcing my health to corporations.

Why was I holding myself back with negative self-depreciating thoughts? Those negative thoughts were destroying my life and my health. I finally realized that this self-doubt was all in my own head - and that's when it clicked for me.

I want to make it click for you too.

That one month has now turned into a lifetime of daily habits that has changed my life and attitude forever - and I can help you too! I developed a program that outlines everything that I've learned and applied in my own life. The information you get from me in this program will allow you to make healthy changes in your life with ease, create a routine, and accountability which can finally help you shed pounds, feel more energy, feed you and your family well and look your very best.

One of the keys to success is avoiding the processed pre-packaged foods that you have been conditioned to believe you need to make your life simpler and easier. Yet they don't really help you - because they leave you feeling like crap at the end of the day without the energy or motivation to achieve what you want out of life, and can lead to a lifetime of sickness.

That's no way to live!

There is no way I could be the best selling author, activist and entrepreneur I am today if I kept living the old way – sick, overweight, pumping my body full of prescription drugs, and overall not feeling confident at all.

I am so grateful everyday that I broke free and it's what drives my passion to help everyone who will listen.

To break out of the processed food lifestyle, you just need a plan and some action. And if you are willing to take the leap, I've got the plan for you and you just need to act on it.

Believe me, you are capable of more than you think and I want to prove it to you.

It's up to you if you want to take this first step by joining my program here. I'm rooting for you all the way!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you sign up by tomorrow, remember I'm giving away some incredible bonuses (worth $79) for FREE. This offer ends at Midnight 9/18 PST.

"You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give." - Edward O. Wilson

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment