Tuesday, September 15, 2015

These Before and After Pictures Only Tell Part of The Story.

Many of you are upset about what's happening in the food industry and I don't blame you. Upon reading my investigations and finding out the truth, you say:

"Tell me what I can eat!"

"That's my favorite brand – oh no!"

"I just fed that <insert product> to my child this morning – what am I suppose to do now?"

Or like Jennifer used to say "I felt hopelessly addicted to food…"

Read her letter and see her AMAZING before and after pictures here.

Well, Jennifer found a solution to her eating frustrations and I want to make sure you do too.

The only person who can control your health is you. I didn't understand this growing up. Instead, I believed what everyone else around me was telling me. I looked up to several authoritative figures, organizations and companies and blindly followed them as many people do today.

The food industry and organizations like "Weight Watchers" told me I could eat anything I wanted as long as I checked the calories or points and fat grams. I followed their advice and found myself always in a struggle to maintain my weight. The advice left me with no energy and feeling hungry all the time.

I outsourced my meals to restaurants like Subway that told me I would "eat fresh" and lose weight like Jared if I ordered their sandwiches. I believed them and so many other restaurant chains that were serving me industrial chemicals instead of real food.

For so long, I looked to everyone else for answers. I didn't know that everything I believed for most of my life would be turned upside down once I started to investigate this for myself.

My biggest lesson learned during all of this discovery has been:

I cannot outsource my health or my food.

As a result, I started to learn how to cook and how to prepare my own food as much as possible - and this is how The Food Babe Eating Guide Membership was born.

Over the last few years I have learned that this lifestyle is not for everyone. Not everyone is ready to take back control of their food and stop outsourcing it to corporations.

Some refuse to believe what's really happening to our food supply and that's ok. Also, you might not have your own kitchen and eat out for every meal, or you might not want to give up your Diet Coke. Perhaps you don't want to cook, or you are perfectly fine eating GMOs, exposing yourself to pesticides and additives – if this is you: The Food Babe Eating Guide Membership is not for you!

Now if you want to make eating nutrient dense, organic & non-GMO food so easy it is almost mindless – then, this membership IS for you!

This program is set up to keep you accountable and on the wagon so you never fall off. Weekly emails, monthly recipe plans, and new content is delivered every month to keep you inspired and healthy. Even if you don't have any weight to lose, this program will save you time with meal planning and shopping lists, so that you are always able to eat nutritionally dense meals on the fly that taste better than any restaurant.

I have received a lot of amazing feedback from members of this program, and this is what some of them have to say:

"The thing I have noticed most about using the food guides is that I actually love cooking! I wasn't so much of a cook before. I love knowing what exactly is going into my food and it actually tastes better than restaurants!" - Rachel R.

"I have been an Eating Guide subscriber since March 2014. The excess fat literally melted off my body. I lost 35 lbs in 4 months by eating The Food Babe Way and I have been able to maintain my current weight and lifestyle with help from the Eating Guides. My family jokingly now calls me their own "Food Babe"" - MVP

"We have been very impressed with how flavorful and tasty ALL of the recipes are. It has been very easy to eat the recipes, because they are so delicious! However, what we are most surprised with is our weight loss! In just under three weeks we have each lost 15 pounds, and feel amazing. We both feel "cleaner", "fuller", and have more energy. We both feel that this is a change that we can do for the rest of our lives." - D&S Watson

Their positive experiences mean so much to me because it shows me the power that this program can have, and that it is truly changing lives. I want to continue to help and inspire people to live healthy and vibrant lives - and when I hear stories like these, I know that I'm on the right path.

I received a letter last month from a long term Eating Guide member and am so moved by her story and love all that she has accomplished, that I'm sharing her entire letter with you because I know it will inspire you too.

Read her letter and see her AMAZING before and after pictures here.

I can't wait to help you on this journey. 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. And please don't forget if you sign up by Friday, you'll get access to 3 amazing bonuses, hundreds of pages of tricks, tips, and nutrient-dense recipes will be available to you instantly. These bonuses will be full price after Friday (a value of $79!), but you can get them completely free right now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment