Friday, September 18, 2015

Ends at Midnight. Bonuses will be gone.

Next week I'm getting back to investigating, so stay tuned. I am so fired up at what I am discovering and can't wait to share it with you.

Until then this is a quick reminder that today is the very last day you can get instant access to these 3 bonus guides for FREE ($79 value) when you join the Food Babe Eating Guide Program:

#1 Dining-out Guide ($29.99 but FREE until Midnight): Eat anywhere, anytime! I break down the healthiest choices at over 40 fast food and chain restaurants so that you'll always be able to find something healthy no matter where you are. This is a must have survival guide.

#2 Snack Guide ($24.99 but FREE until Midnight): Packed with over 30 real food snack recipes, ranging from sweet to savory. While the majority of store-bought packaged snacks are made with GMO ingredients, MSG, refined sugar and enriched flour, I list out over 20 of my picks for healthy store-bought snacks that you can stash in your desk drawer, pantry, or fridge. You'll have a nutritious snack to grab anytime hunger strikes! (Hint – Keep this guide in one of your kitchen drawers, so you have motivation to stay on track).

#3 Drink Guide ($24.99 but FREE until Midnight): Whether you are drinking bottled water, tea, protein shakes, coconut water, or juice, it's essential that you make the right choices. I break down for you what I look for when I'm shopping for drinks, along with my store-bought picks, and my favorite drink recipes.

All the details for how to download these guides are offered here.

When you join us, you'll also get my "Starter Guide" which is an all-in-one exclusive roadmap to staying motivated, tips and techniques for life's many eating situations, and my must-have pantry list. This comes along with the "Food Babe Monthly Meal Plan", which is a calendar of unique recipes with meal prep help (you'll receive a new one every month as a member). Plus all members get exclusive how-to videos and access to live group check-ins with me, where you can ask me anything and we can spend time getting to know each other.

If you have any doubts about what this program can do for you, just read Jennifer's story here or other testimonials here. They are all very inspiring!

If you have any additional questions about the program: Check out the FAQ and feel free to reach out to us by simply replying to this email.

Can't wait to have you as a member. Together we can cheer each other on and keep ourselves accountable.

It's time to make all your dreams come true and make your health your #1 priority. You can start right now here.

Xo,

Vani

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment