Thursday, September 10, 2015

It’s time to stop being the victim.

I felt like a victim for a long time, but not anymore.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about why it's so hard for many of us to finally say "no" to this broken food system that we live in. In this complicated world - making sense of all of the messages we receive about food and how to eat can be confusing, leaving a lot of people ready to throw in the towel…

And I don't blame you.

Does any of this sound like you?

  • You feel like cooking and meal planning is difficult and complicated.
  • You're worried that buying organic healthy food is too expensive.
  • You know how to eat healthy, but for some reason you don't "walk the walk."
  • You don't want to change your eating habits because you think it will take too much time.
  • You're afraid if you start a healthy lifestyle, you won't get to do the things you enjoy like travel or go out with friends. 

This used to be me. 

I was afraid - and I identified with ALL of these fears. I made excuses to defend my bad habits, and didn't want to change. I was afraid to break out of my comfort zone and finally allow myself to succeed.  

Every challenge that I've ever encountered in my life has had to do with fear – (I had to especially embrace it this week and let go!)

But, I'm here to tell you there is no reason to be afraid. I learned to break out of the fear that was holding me back from living the best life possible. It took my overweight body pumped full of prescription drugs, laying in a hospital room to finally realize that I needed to change because what was happening to me was much more scary than any illusion of fear I was conjuring up in my head.

This is the reason I want to inspire you to make these same changes in your life. I want to teach you what I have learned along the way, and give you all of my tried-and-true tricks to finally break free from this over-processed world. I want to show you, that you too, can look back and say: That was easy!... Why didn't I make these changes sooner?

On Monday I'm going to share a tool that I know will help you lose this fear once and for all. 

Keep an eye on your email on Monday, so you don't miss all that I have in store for you. I'm just finishing up the final details and can't wait to share what I've been working on.

"To change everything, we need to everyone." Including you!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Thank you for all your notes, love and support this week – it has been a tough road, but we are finally seeing the light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment