Monday, August 28, 2023

Need fast food, that's actually healthy?

If you want to eat healthy, but are limited on time… 

Let me tell you one of my little tricks!

I use a slow cooker! It's one of the EASIEST methods that makes it virtually effortless to prepare homemade real food meals for my family in minutes.

To help you, I created Slow Cooker Meals In Minutes with over 50 recipes and tons of tips! 

It includes: 

  • 51 Family-Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes 
  • Easy to follow recipes with quick prep times for speedy meals
  • Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, Sides, Desserts!
  • "Food Babe Approved" Slow Cooker Buying Guide
  • Tips & Tricks For Cooking With a Slow Cooker
  • Slow Cooker Do's & Don'ts 
  • My Favorite Foods to Make in a Slow Cooker

Get instant access when you reserve your copy of my new cookbook, Food Babe Family. 

CLICK HERE: Get Slow Cooker Meals In Minutes as a BONUS now.

This bonus is my gift to you as you wait for my new cookbook to come out :)

Your family can have these mouthwatering slow-cooker meals on the table in minutes. 

Get the recipes here now.

Xo, 

Vani

 

P.S. If you know someone who needs to save time in the kitchen, please forward this email or share this link with them. 

 

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment