Thursday, August 10, 2023

My favorite snack bar

Have you heard about my favorite snack bar, The Only Bar? Well, I have BIG news:

We officially sold over 2 MILLION bars. Yes, 2,355,000 and counting!!!

To celebrate, we're running a limited-time offer where you can try The Only Bar in all six flavors for $14.99 (38% off) with free shipping.

But because we have a limited stock of each flavor, I can only keep this open until tomorrow.

Try All 6 Flavors Here

For years, I've wanted to make a snack bar that I'd be happy to eat.

But every time I'd find a snack bar that advertised everything I wanted on the front of the bar…

… the ingredient list on the back of the bar told a different story.

I needed something better, and that's why I set out to create something better. 

I only had one question: "What Makes A Great Snack Bar?"

I had 3 rules:

#1 - It should be an enjoyable experience. No sticky hands or weird mouth feel.

#2 - Feeling aside, a snack bar should taste great.

#3 - It should ONLY use ingredients found in any normal kitchen.

That's exactly how The Only Bar by Truvani was born.

We use only 5-12 real food ingredients. Each of which are ingredients you can find in your own kitchen.

Each flavor tastes so good, you won't be able to pick your favorite one.

We know that. That's why I want to give you the chance to try them all!

You can get 6 bars, one of each flavor: Chocolate Peanut Butter, Coconut Cashew, Chocolate Brownie, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, and Mint Chocolate.

And until tomorrow, it's just $14.99 (38% off) with free shipping.

This way you get a taste of each flavor before you grab a 12-bar box online or in major retail stores like The Vitamin Shoppe.

And in the (unlikely) event you don't like them, email our support team and ask for a full refund. 

No questions asked. No sending the product back. That's it.

So if you haven't tried The Only Bar yet… This is your best opportunity to do so!

Get 38% Off + Free Shipping

Xo,

Vani

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment