Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Don't let your kids drink this

This week I investigated a popular juice drink for kids and it made me so mad! 

Parents everywhere are buying it because it says on the package that it's an "Excellent Source of Vitamin C" with "75% Less Sugar Than Soda".

But this is such a SCAM! 

I couldn't wait to tell you the truth…

CLICK TO READ: Don't put this drink in your kid's lunch box

Even if you don't buy this drink for your kids, sadly thousands of parents are. This is one of the best-selling kids drinks out there and everyone needs to know the truth. 

Please share this new investigation to spread the word! 

Xo, 

Vani

 

P.S. Pre-order your copy of my new book Food Babe Family here and I'll send you an incredible bonus TODAY! This book contains over 100 recipes and foolproof strategies to help your children fall in love with real food. 

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment