Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Amazon special on Truvani - 72 hours only

I have great news!

You get 50% off your first month when you subscribe to one or more of your favorite Truvani products.

The only catch… This offer expires tomorrow!

Get 50% Off Your First Month Here

Each year we release new products. Several of them. 

This year alone we've launched 5 new products!

It's a lot. I know. The craziest thing… is I still feel like we're just getting started. 

You see, I spent years as an activist. I petitioned big companies to remove nasty and weird ingredients from their products…

But they weren't changing fast enough. This is when I decided to take matters into my own hands and launch Truvani.

So, yes, we are launching products fast. 

Especially because I want to send a message to companies around the world: people CARE about the ingredients in their products.

That's why my team and I want to offer you 50% off the first month of any new subscription on Amazon.

So you can get more of what you love or simply try something new.

The greatest part is that there is zero risk.

You can cancel anytime.

And if you don't love whatever you get, we'll gladly refund you within the first 30 days. No questions asked. 

This offer is only good through tomorrow

I feel confident whatever you choose, you'll love. 

Click Here To Claim Your 50% Off

Xo,

Vani

P.S. This works on products that you don't currently subscribe to. It's also limited to 1 unit per SKU.

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment