Friday, August 11, 2023

Samples of my favorite bar - gone tonight

When I'm eating a snack bar, I have a few rules.

I don't want to see weird additives, gums, artificial sweeteners… or anything like that.

I want ingredients I'd recognize at the market and be able to find in my kitchen.

But if you look at some other bar companies… they get it SO WRONG.

The front of their bar says all the things you want to see…

…but the back of the bar has weird ingredients that tell a different story.

That's why I launched my own snack bar, The Only Bar.

It's made with organic ingredients you can find in your kitchen, without cutting corners.

There's a reason it took us 2 YEARS to perfect it. And I want you to try it for yourself.

So until midnight, you can try all six flavors for $14.99 (38% off) with free shipping.

Be sure to hurry! We've got a limited supply and they're going fast.

Claim 38% Off + Free Shipping 

The Only Bar is the perfect clean-ingredient snack, and people go through them like crazy! 

It comes in 6 out-of-this-world flavors:

Mint Chocolate tastes like ice cream on the pier.

Chocolate Peanut Butter tastes like your favorite movie theater candy.

Coconut Cashew tastes like it has hints of salted caramel.

Chocolate Brownie tastes like that perfect fudge brownie…

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip tastes like grandma's cookies.

Peanut Butter tastes like a spoonful straight from the jar.

Each bar is made with just 5-9 ingredients you can find in your own kitchen. 

I'm telling you, each flavor is so delicious I still can't pick my favorite one. And our customers agree.

Because just recently, The Only Bar became one of the best-selling vegan snack bars at The Vitamin Shoppe.

That's why I'm giving you the chance to try all six flavors for $14.99 (38% off) with free shipping.

Don't miss out. Offer ends tonight at midnight or until we sell out.

Xo,

Vani

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment