Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Free Snack Guide Gone In Hours

When I was a child I ate all the snacks the other kids were eating…Gold Fish, Oreos, and Pop-Tarts.

I felt like a zombie. I had no energy, my skin looked awful, and I didn't feel good most of the time. 

Now I know I would have been a better student, a better kid, a better daughter, and a better sibling, if I had had better nutrition growing up.

Now that I'm a mom, I never want my kids to feel the way I did! 

It's my ultimate responsibility to provide them with healthy food that will make them feel good, have energy, and keep their moods stable.  

I know you feel the same way, and I want to help!

Today is the last day to get my Kid's Snack Guide

I'll send this to you as a THANK YOU bonus for ordering my new book early:

CLICK HERE: Get my Kid's Snack Guide when you pre-order Food Babe Family! (ends tonight at midnight)

You'll get INSTANT access to my 20-minute video and printable PDF with all of the healthy packaged snacks I keep in my bag, my car, and in the pantry for whenever we are running out the door.

Claim your bonuses here. I'll send this snack guide and video to your email today.

I'll be rolling out additional bonuses in the coming weeks, so you'll want to get on my bonus list now so that you get all of them!

Thank you so much for supporting my new book, Food Babe Family.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Know anyone who would love this Kid's Snack Guide? Please forward this email to them! 

P.P.S. This bonus is valued at $100 and expires tonight at midnight (Wednesday, 8/23/23). Make sure you get your order in and claim your bonuses today so you don't miss out on any bonus gifts!

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment