Tuesday, September 5, 2023

The first time I put my lips on this - whoa!

OH MY GOODNESS.

The first time I put my lips on this - I screamed.

Introducing Our Newest Truvani Plant-Based Protein flavor: PUMPKIN SPICE!!!!!

A fall treat with no questionable ingredients. Finally. 

It's made with 9 organic ingredients… including pumpkin seed protein, ceylon cinnamon, clove and more…

Try Pumpkin Spice

And when you subscribe, you're going to get our Protein Starter Kit with 5 amazing gifts with purchase. 

I have to be honest with you though...

This flavor is already going FAST. Faster than any flavor of protein powder we've ever created. 

So if you want to try it out, now's the time to do it. 

Get Yours Before It's Gone

You're going to absolutely fall in love.

Xo, 

Vani

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment