Wednesday, September 20, 2023

The Truth About Oatmeal

There's a lot of chatter going around right now about oatmeal.

People are saying it is the devil.

That it spikes your blood sugar.

That it is not healthy.

And that you shouldn't be eating it for breakfast.

If you are confused, let me help clear it up…

Here's the TRUTH about oatmeal that you need to know.

I also posted the recipe for my favorite 1-minute breakfast that seriously only takes one minute to prepare, is outrageously healthy, and my whole family LOVES. 

CLICK HERE: Get my 1-minute breakfast recipe.

So, what do you think? Is oatmeal bad for you? Respond to this email and let me know! 

Xo, 

Vani

P.S. I had the most amazing conversation with my friend Melissa Wood-Tepperberg on her podcast, Move With Heart. We talked about where the name "Food Babe" really came from and the major turning point in my life that propelled me into starting my blog over 12 years ago. We also get into what I'm most passionate about today! Tune in to listen here

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment