Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Faster than the drive thru

I can't believe I'm telling you this…

The other day I was really busy and needed a quick lunch, so I pulled into the Wendy's drive-thru and ordered a cup of their chili. 

I know, I know, I'm always warning you about the ingredients in processed food…but I was so hungry and having a hard day.

JUST KIDDING!!!

Ok, the truth is I DID order Wendy's Chili in the drive-thru, but this was to film a video for social media to show why I never eat their chili. 

Even if I'm in a rush or having a crazy day, all I need to do is remember the ingredients in Wendy's Chili and I'm not tempted. 

Here's why you want to avoid Wendy's Chili, even when you're in a hurry:

CLICK TO READ: The Truth About Wendy's Chili + What to do instead! 

What can you eat instead that is QUICKER than picking up Wendy's Chili?

Try my favorite chili from my new Slow Cooker Meals In Minutes bonus guide! 

It takes 10 MINUTES to throw the chili ingredients in my slow cooker in the morning, and it's ready by lunch time! It's so filling and delicious, without the nasty ingredients in Wendy's Chili.

Get my Easy Slow Cooker Chili Recipe right here now.

Xo, 

Vani

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment