Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Try this today - and get our new “healthy habits” ebook (free)

This week we're doing something special at Truvani:

Anyone who orders Plant-Based Protein also gets an exclusive new ebook – for FREE. Here's the link. The best part? You can save up to 25% off your first shipment.

...but here's why I know you'll love this plant-based protein powder:

It's USDA organic, non-GMO, and it's got one of the cleanest looking ingredient labels hands-down. See it for yourself (click the gallery).

...but what do real people think about it?

There are 1,460 verified buyer reviews and more than 1000 of them are 5 out of 5 stars.

You can see every review right here.

My favorite one…

"I own my own business and have 2 kids under 5, I plan most meals and snacks. But I'm not perfect. Sometimes I'm sick of eating so clean and healthy and the chocolate gives me that "sweet fix" paired with soy milk. Sometimes I just don't want what is in the pantry. Sometimes I'm too busy or lazy to make what I've planned. *In short, Truvani's plant based Protein is my plan B and failsafe from the drive thru.*" – Carrie M.

The best part?

You can choose from TWO delicious flavors – Chocolate or Vanilla. And there's a 30-day guarantee.

If you try it and don't love it, you can email our team for a refund. Even if you already opened the bag.

So, if you've heard about our Plant-Based protein powder, now is the time to try it.

See all the details on this page

Xo,

Vani

P.S. You know that INGREDIENTS are our #1 priority at Truvani. But taste matters, too… and I know you'll love it.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment