Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Mind blown...

It's now been one month since my newest book Feeding You Lies hit stores. I've been on dozens of podcasts, signed hundreds of books, and celebrated with many of you at the launch party - it has been so much fun. But the BEST part has been hearing from you and what you learned from the book.

Here's what readers are saying...

"Just when I thought my family was eating good, BOOM......MIND BLOWN !! After reading this book, our family will never shop for our food the same way again! We are now in the process of slowly restocking our kitchen and refrigerator with nothing but "real" food with the knowledge and ideas from this book. I'll never take for granted again that our food is produced for the health and well being of the consumer!" - Terry

"I actually thought that I knew a lot. I started my wellness journey in the 90's and dug deep by asking questions, reading books, eating organic, juicing and surrounding myself with people who knew more than I did. I have always been an avid label reader. The issue is, the food industry got trickier, more devious and the food got worse… This book is groundbreaking and needed to be written. There are ingredients I have been eating that I didn't even realize were harmful! This is a must-read for anyone interested in health for themselves and their family." - lk

"I shudder to think how much trust I had previously put into "Big Food", most especially as it relates to my child and the foods I thought "must be safe or they wouldn't be selling it". This book is a MUST if you want to protect your loved ones. It's horrifying to discover how much damage can be caused by ingesting dishonest foods and this book arms you with the tools you need to make the best decisions." ~ Amazon customer

If you find these reviews helpful, please use your voice and let them know.

And, if you've read Feeding You Lies, please leave an honest review of your own here. It only takes a minute!

It kills me to know this book almost didn't happen...

Calling out specific food brands, industry experts, and front groups is VERY RISKY to report on. Newspapers, TV networks, and publishers don't want to touch this information because it could hurt their ad accounts (yes, I've been told this point blank). And although I struggled to get a publisher who was courageous enough to move forward with this book, my persistence has been worth it. I'm really thankful that I didn't let the naysayers and critics scare me off from writing it.

This book has already helped so many people, and for that, I'm am so grateful!

Xo,

Vani


P.S. Just a heads up that if you haven't gotten your copy yet, it's on sale for about 40% off on Amazon today. But if you prefer to pick one up in person, you can find it in these independent bookstores, Barnes & Noble, and Books-A-Million locations everywhere.

 

P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment