Friday, March 8, 2019

Last day

Today's the last day!

Truvani's Plant-Based Protein powder is the ultimate, healthy fast-food when you use it in filling smoothies and recipes. It helps control cravings, curbs appetite, and with over a thousand FIVE STAR reviews it's safe to say… It's delicious, too!

But it has been a while since we "officially released" this product. So we wanted to do something special...

We created an exclusive 39-page guide filled with positive habits for an amazing life – including beautiful new "one-handed" recipes. AKA recipes you can eat with one hand.

Order Plant-Based Protein here – and get the guide for FREE

You're going to love this if you ever find yourself thinking, "Hey, I could use a hand here!"

And there's only one way to get this bonus: Place an order for Truvani's Plant-Based Protein powder today. The deal expires tonight.

Use this special link

I'll admit, I struggled to eat healthy for years. I'd often skip breakfast when I was in a pinch in the morning. And then, make a bad food choice later in the day...

Surprisingly, one of the easiest changes I made, also had the most noticeable effect.

I started making a quick smoothie in the morning. I added kale, strawberries, and some protein powder to round it out. These smoothies helped me stay full longer, and gave me the energy to power through my day.

And now I use Truvani's Plant-Based Protein...

The powder is made from only a handful of REAL FOOD ingredients. No fillers. No preservatives. No artificial colors. No artificial sweeteners. It's vegan, non-GMO, and USDA Organic.

Today only, you can try it risk-free AND get our exclusive new guide:

Place your order on this page

Xo,

Vani.

P.S. And yes, it tastes great, too. Here's why people love Truvani's Plant-Based Protein powder (verified customers, in their own words):

"I use the protein every morning when making my "chocolate milk" for my daughter and I. Quick and easy in the morning." (JACI L.)

"I am a super busy mom that works full time outside the home and I also own my own business. I am the mom of three teenagers: 13, 14, & 15. I'm trying to take care of my body and want to be a good example for my kids and Truvani's plant based protein allows me the ability to do that. Since we're always on the go, I LOVE the fact that it's quick and easy. I use it every morning in a smoothie. I have such peace of mind that what I'm putting into my body is completely safe and nutritious—the time saving portion is icing on the cake (that I'm too full of good stuff to eat)! ;p" (CINDY H.)

"I workout daily so for added protein I use the vanilla flavor in my morning shake and the chocolate flavor in my post-workout shake." (STEVE C.)

"I'm an active and still working 72 year old who doesn't eat meat or chicken. I need to get as much protein as I can, and Truvani is a healthy and delicious way to get extra protein. I use it in a smoothly most mornings because it's quick, easy and tastes the best of all the protein powders I've tried. And there are no unnecessary additives. I think It's great!" (JENNIFER H.)

"I love to work out and eat clean but I'm terrible about eating protein! So I love to have a shake as a snack or just to add to my protein count for the day!" (TRISHA P.)

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment