Monday, March 4, 2019

Never go through a drive thru again - here’s how

The other day, I was stuck in a traffic jam. The reason? A fast food drive thru. There were so many cars waiting for their orders that the line started blocking a major intersection.

It was maddening… but even more so is that so many people rely on drive thru food as nourishment.

It makes sense. Drive-thrus are so convenient. Especially when you're hungry and when you're pressed for time.

...but there's a BIG problem:

Drive thru food is fast. Drive thru food is easy. But drive thru fast food is filled with garbage. And it's not making the world a healthier place.

Before I took my health seriously, I relied on this fast food to get me through the day. But when I had a health scare, it opened my eyes. I needed to start taking care of myself. And I needed to start doing it immediately.

One of the first things I cut out of my life was fast food.

The question is, what do I do now? What do I do when I don't have time to make a meal from scratch? What do I do if I'm not sure where I can get my next healthy meal?

I make a simple smoothie, and of course, I include Truvani's protein powder. It's truly the "ultimate fast food."

...but what can you do if you don't want a smoothie?

I have great news.

The Truvani team made an exclusive, new ebook with 23 positive habits for a healthy life. And for those who are time-starved, we included several other Plant-Based Protein recipes that are easy to make…

The best part?

You can get this eBook for free when you order Truvani's plant-based protein powder (either chocolate or vanilla).

Click here to learn more

This is only available this week.

Plus, we are offering special pricing on our protein powder. On a monthly shipment, you can save up to 25% off the retail price.

So, check out this new eBook and protein powder today and never go through a drive through again.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. During a jam-packed day of work or running around, it's easy to forget about nourishing yourself. But with Truvani's Plant-Based Protein and this new guide, you're guaranteed to jump into springtime with fresh new energy!


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment