Monday, October 22, 2018

Quick reminder - gone in a few hours

I was just thumbing through our new recipe book, and it's a joy to look at (thanks to the full-page photos)...

I'd love to send you a copy!

You can get a glimpse of it here

You'll discover new, healthy recipes for you and your family. From "Healing Everyday Hummus" (Page 8) to our simple "5 Ingredient Protein Pancakes" (Page 36). And more.

We include clear instructions for each recipe: 6 steps max (that's for the Peanut Butter Protein Cookies). But most of these recipes have only 2 or 3 steps.

How can you get your hands on this recipe book? Easy...

Try our Daily Turmeric, and we'll ship it to you – FREE

It's crazy. Truvani only started about a year ago.

And Turmeric was our first product.

I'm overwhelmed by the reviews that have been pouring in:

"I was so excited it came in a glass bottle. It doesn't have a strong smell or flavor!!" – Brittany R. (03/23/18)

"I started taking Truvani about a month now. The pills have a pleasant turmeric flavor and are very easy to swallow. I have noticed a difference with better digestion and overall feeling of wellness. Very pleased with the results. Will be a regular customer for sure!" – Adele H. (04/18/18)

"Truvani's Turmeric is by far the best you can buy. I trust the quality and I feel so much better when I take it. Great for inflammation!" – Dawn C. (07/11/18)

"I appreciate the smaller capsules that are not encased in plastic ... Because of Vani's work eradicating chemical laden products over the years, I have peace of mind referring this product to my friends, family, and clients. Thank you for this quality supplement!" – Daryl S. (3/27/18)

"Just started taking my turmeric. I put it in my smoothies also! I love the dark GLASS bottle." – Namcy B. (4/18/18)

So if you want to try our Daily Turmeric (and get the recipe book for free), this is my final reminder:

Click here for all the details

And please make sure you use the link in this email. It's the easiest way to get to this Turmeric + Free Recipe Book offer

Xo,

Vani

P.S. And of course, there's no risk. You either fall in love with our Daily Turmeric within 30 days… or you get your money back. Easy. So don't wait – order now and take advantage of this free Recipe Book bonus.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment