Wednesday, October 17, 2018

How to get this new, printed recipe book for FREE

Want to know why I love fall?

I find myself wanting to cook ALL THE TIME. Especially soups. It's soup season in the Food Babe house.

And, I've got great news. Over at Truvani, we've been working on something special...

We made a beautiful recipe book that features foods that enhance your health. We professionally printed a small run of it, and we are giving it away to anyone who buys a bottle of our Daily Turmeric Supplement.

There are only a limited number of books available. Just imagine how great this will look on your kitchen counter.

The book is 46 pages, beautifully printed and bound, with stunning photography. There are 17 health-giving recipes that are both delicious and easy-to-make.

And of course, we included desserts, main meals, and SOUPS (like our creamy carrot turmeric soup).

Now, why would you take turmeric?

You know I absolutely love, love, turmeric.

I've been using it for years to help with maintaining healthy inflammation responses and joint health. This is one of the main reasons why Daily Turmeric was the first Truvani product.

I'm so grateful so many of you supported our mission and loved the turmeric as much as I do. We have over 1,600 reviews. And I still can't believe it. Many of them are 5 stars.

It's been a while since we "officially released" this product, and that's why we have this great deal:

Beginning today, if you buy a bottle of our Turmeric, we will send you a copy of this new book... FREE.

Click here to get your copy

Inside the book, you'll find 17 recipes - including 3 recipes that you can make with the Daily Turmeric Supplement, too!

What makes our Turmeric special?

Of course, it's 100% organic (with black pepper to aid absorption), but there's one other thing, too...

We ditched the capsule and created a 100% organic, multi-use Turmeric supplement:

You can take our Turmeric Tablet as a traditional supplement. Or you can combine it into everyday, easy-to-make recipes – because there's NO COATING. This allows it to easily dissolve into water, making it perfect to include in a tea or other recipes.

It's also USDA Certified Organic. And we test for toxic heavy metals like mercury, lead, and arsenic to ensure the purest, safest ingredients (we pass the strict Prop 65 limits).

Get A Bottle Of Turmeric Today (And Get A Free Recipe Book)

Happy cooking!

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Why do people love it? We feature many of the reviews on the page I linked you to, but here are some real reviews from verified buyers:

"I have tried many brands of Turmeric and never really felt the effects of it. I continued to take it because I knew the benefits outweighed what I was feeling (or not feeling). When I decided to try Truvani Turmeric, it was like night and day... I recommend trying this product! You won't go back to another brand!" – Laura B. (Verified Buyer), 06/22/18

"I have been thinking about taking Turmeric for a while now and chose this product because it is organic and well made. I appreciate doing business with a company that is truly motivated by wellness and honesty and not money." – Cynthia N. (Verified Buyer), 06/28/18

"This product has exceeded my expectations. From the glass bottle and safe packaging to the actual pill itself. It's authentic and I can feel the difference between this product versus others I have taken. I am very mindful about the products I use and put into my body and I have great peace of mind with this product." – Georgia C. (Verified Buyer), 06/19/18

If you haven't tried our Daily Turmeric, now's the time! You can buy an individual bottle, or you can hop on a convenient monthly delivery (and don't worry, if you do hop on our auto-ship program, it's easy to pause, skip, or cancel your membership).

And when you get it today, you'll also get a copy of our new, beautifully printed recipe book… no extra charge.

Here's the link.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment