Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Bad news (but bigger good news)

So, I have some bad news and some good news:

I'll start with the bad news...

Last week we announced that we printed a small run of a new recipe book. It's called "A Taste of Truvani." Anyone who ordered a bottle of our Daily Turmeric got a free copy (shipped with their order)...

The bad news: That turmeric promo ended yesterday.

So if you missed it, it's over now.

But what's the GOOD news?

People loved the idea of getting a hardcopy recipe book (instead of just an ebook).

And while I got lots of wonderful feedback like this…

...some people also said...

"I love the cookbook – I want a copy. But I already get your Turmeric."

Other people said:

"I love the cookbook, wish I could get this! I really want to try your new Marine Collagen, though!"

I hear ya...

So here's what we did <--- Click to see the GOOD news

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment