Thursday, October 25, 2018

FALL FAVORITES (4 healthy recipes from savory to sweet)

I used to STRUGGLE with eating healthy...

Like one of my favorite songs, "I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger."

You live and you learn!

The point is:

Back when I was feeding my body with junk, it wasn't because I didn't CARE about my health...

It was because I didn't KNOW any better.

If I knew how to read ingredients labels…

I would have avoided products filled with harmful additives, artificial flavors, and other empty ingredients with no nutritional value.

If I knew how to prepare healthy meals with REAL FOOD…

I would have made them! Rather than eating out and making unhealthy food choices.

And if someone would have shown me that when you cook with health-enhancing foods, the sugar cravings GO AWAY…

I would have started making more healthy, home-cooked meals!

This is why I'm excited to share our NEW (printed!) recipe book with you:

It's called "A Taste of Truvani." In the book, I share 17 amazing, healthy, and easy to make recipes.

How do you get it?

When you buy ANY Truvani product, we'll ship you this new hardcopy recipe book – FREE.

While supplies last of course. And the offer ends on Friday, Oct. 26.

Click here to learn more

To give you a taste of what's inside…

Here are 4 of my FALL FAVORITES (from the recipe book):

Golden Milk Steel Cut Oats (Page 6) – Make this with our Daily Turmeric Tabs to help maintain healthy inflammation responses.

Savory Red Rice (Page 14) – Make this with our Chicken Bone Broth to improve your gut health.

Magical Beauty Matcha (Page 28) – Make this with our new Marine Collagen Powder for amazing anti-aging skin benefits.

Peanut Butter Protein Cookies (Page 36) – Make this with our Plant Based Protein Powder to help control cravings.

And remember:

You can get this new recipe book for FREE…

Simply place an order for ANY Truvani product. We'll add the recipe book to your order and ship it straight to your doorstep.

You can keep it in your kitchen. And when you need some inspiration for a healthy recipe, it's right there...

Click here to choose any product (and claim your free recipe book)

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment