Thursday, October 18, 2018

The secret to a healthy life

"How do you live a healthy life, Vani?"

I hear that question a lot.

But to give you the answer, I need to ask a different question. And that question is...

"WHY do you care about your health in the first place?"

Your answer may be different, but here's mine:

I don't want to just live... I want to feel alive.

This is why I am careful about what I eat. But I'm also cautious in other areas of my life. And not just for myself…

I also want to protect my family from the toxins lurking in our normal, everyday foods and products.

In other words...

* I want to be healthy so that I can be here for my daughter

* I want to be healthy so that I can go on fun & active adventures with my family

* I want to be healthy so that I can laugh and make memories with my friends

When I remind myself of this, the "how" part gets a lot easier!

Okay… but how do I do it?

How do I take care of my health in my everyday life?

The secret is routines.

Routines help me juggle my desire to be healthy with working full-time, being a mom, and trying to enjoy life!

Take my morning routine, for example…

It consists of 3 things:

* I drink lemon water

* I get some form of exercise every day - even if it's just to walk

* And I take Turmeric

Every. Single. Day.

This routine helps me start the day feeling like my best self.

Why do I take Turmeric every day?

The big reason is to maintain healthy inflammation responses...

The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. And it makes this ancient super-spice a potent anti-inflammatory.

Plus, Turmeric has many other, proven health benefits

Now, of course, I use Truvani's Daily Turmeric Supplement. It's the first product Truvani ever released. It already has over 1,500 five-star reviews (out of 1,619)! 

Right now is a perfect time try it…

...because I have a special gift for you:

When you buy a bottle of Turmeric, you get our brand new, printed recipe book – shipped FREE with your order (while supplies last)

Click here for all the details

You'll love our Daily Turmeric… And you'll love the beautiful recipe book.

To your health and living your best life!

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Curious about what other people think? Here are some real reviews:

"This is actually the only thing I take and it works! ... I love popping the pills into a warm glass of water and adding a little lemon juice to make a delicious turmeric tonic. Thanks Vani!" – Sarah S. (03/23/18)

"Whenever I buy supplements, I always research the product and manufacturer thoroughly to make sure it's pure and safe. I love that I could purchase this turmeric supplement and not think twice about it! I trust Vani and that her Truvani products are the purest they can possibly be!" – Joanna M. (07/26/18)

"This amazing blend of herbs really works!!!! ...and I am only on the first bottle....I cant wait to see what happens by the 6th bottle." – Mignon P. (03/23/18)

"The Turmeric Curcumin w/ Black Pepper tablets are a home run. Great and important product and great service. Thank you for ALL you do." – Douglas M. (3/23/18)

"It's so easy to get your daily turmeric with these pills. I take two with my breakfast and then the third with dinner or use for turmeric "tea". It's nice to know you're getting what you need without any unnecessary/unhealthy additives. Thanks Food Babe!" Linda G. (04/18/18)


Try our Organic Daily Turmeric… and get our new, printed recipe book as a free gift! Click here to learn more


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment