Friday, October 19, 2018

13 proven ways Turmeric can boost your health

If you are wondering how Turmeric can help you, I've got you covered...

We took a deep dive into Turmeric on this new blog post:

Read it here

If you have any questions about Turmeric, you'll find the answer in this blog post. I go over:

* The 13 proven health benefits or Turmeric (with links to all the relevant studies)

* 5 Easy ways to add Turmeric to your diet

* The 3 different forms of Turmeric (and when to use which one)

* Turmeric side effects?

* What to look for in a Turmeric supplement

And much more.

The 13 Proven Health Benefits of Turmeric (new blog post)

I've been taking Turmeric daily for a few years now. It's one of the tools I use to feel healthy and vibrant. I like to juice Turmeric – and I really love to drink Turmeric shots! I sometimes make turmeric lattes and cook vegetables with Turmeric. I also take a Truvani's daily Turmeric supplement.

But it wasn't always like this...

Growing up, my mom often cooked delicious Indian food.

She'd use traditional spices like cardamom, ginger, and… Turmeric.

And what did I do?

I REFUSED TO EAT IT.

*facepalm*

It's one of my biggest regrets growing up (sorry, mom!).

I was young. I wanted to fit in. I didn't want to eat my mom's delicious, healthy food. Instead, I chose school lunch: Frozen pizza. Chicken fingers. Cheeseburgers.

What was I thinking?

It literally took a health scare for me to start thinking seriously about my food choices. When I finally made my health a priority – starting with the foods that I eat – my life completely changed. And that's how I re-discovered Turmeric, too.

It's funny because the health-enhancing properties of Turmeric have been known for 4,000 years!

And it's still in use in Ayurvedic medicine today, an ancient medical system that originated in India.

I've learned so much about this ancient super-spice. It's literally PACKED with health benefits that can improve your skin, your heart, your mood, and even your waistline!

So, if you want to learn more (or have any unanswered questions) about Turmeric…

See the 13 proven health benefits of Turmeric right here

Xo,

Vani

P.S. We did something awesome… Right now, when you order a bottle of Truvani's Daily Turmeric, you get a professionally printed recipe book for FREE (while supplies last): Click this link to learn more

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment