Hey y'all, I just want to remind you about these huge savings from my partner Ukonserve that ends today (Monday, August 21):
Back-to-school lunch season is here and now's the time to get prepared with all your SAFE lunch box essentials. Even if you don't have kids in school, these containers are great for packing healthy food for work and traveling...
- Divided Containers – These leak-proof containers make packing sandwiches and sides easy.
- Food Kozy Wraps – Get rid of plastic baggies for good! These wraps are reusable and great for wrapping sandwiches.
- Ice-Packs – These non-toxic gel packs keep lunches cool.
- Glass & Silicone or Stainless Steel Water Bottles – Instead of buying packaged juice drinks full of sugar and fake flavors, fill these up with filtered water instead.
- Eco-Friendly Lunch Totes made from recycled plastic bottles!
Make sure you use the code FOODBABE to get 20% off. Your purchase also supports the work we do here at FoodBabe.com, so thank you!
P.S. In case you missed it… I posted a new kid's lunchbox recipe on the blog last week that's quick, healthy, and inexpensive. Check it out here.
If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.