Thursday, August 31, 2017

I don't like being treated this way.

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this question… but I've got to ask…

Do you trust Big Food brands who have been dominant in our culture for decades - like Kraft, Kellogg's, General Mills, and Coca-Cola? 

There's a war going on inside the food industry right now and I'm sitting on the edge of my seat… watching each play… and seeing who makes the right moves.

Some players are making all the wrong moves and our trust is going to continue to decline – unless they wake up and realize that there is a new generation of smart, savvy, health conscious, educated people out there to hold them accountable. Basically, they need to stop acting like we are a bunch of idiots.

I go on a major rant about this today in a new MUST READ post on the blog - and you don't want to miss it: Check it out here. 

I want you to be the smartest consumers out there. I want you to be in charge of your health, and the health of your families. The first step is to stop being hijacked by all the processed foods out there that look better – but really aren't. And to eat whole, real foods that will give you the most amazing health of your dreams.

You'll get a chance next week to join a special group of people, along with the support of myself and my entire team, that will help you do just that. Make sure you stay tuned to your emails next week so you get your invite!

Xo,

Vani

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment