Just a quick reminder - there are only a few more hours left to get 50% off my favorite Aquasana water filters (expires Monday). If you are still buying bottled water, there are many reasons to give that up…
- Bottled water is crazy expensive. The average person who buys bottled water is spending over $400 a year for a family of four - and that's being conservative. Drinking filtered tap water is so much cheaper… bottled water costs almost 2000x more!
- A large percentage of bottled water is just glorified tap water. Popular brands like Aquafina (by PepsiCo) and Dasani (by Coca-Cola) are just straight up purified tap water. They take their water from city water systems, run it through more filtering, bottle it, and sell it at a huge markup.
- Bottles of spring water that aren't from the tap are typically even more expensive.
- Plastic bottles are horrible for our environment. They create an estimated 1.5 million tons of trash per year!
Stop buying bottled water and you'll save yourself a ton of money AND protect our environment. Getting a good water filter for your home is the way to go.
I've partnered up with the brand Aquasana because I know how crucial clean water is to my health. I've been so impressed with the many inexpensive filter options they offer - their water always tastes great, the NSF certified filters last a long time, and are easy to replace.
- If you're on a tight budget you can start out with their Countertop Water Filter. This is perfect if you are living in a rental too!
- A step up are their under the counter models, which install easily under your sink…
- If you'd like to make sure to filter out fluoride, they have a Reverse Osmosis (RO) system that is certified to filter all the above contaminants + fluoride.
- For the most complete solution, you can get a Whole House Filter. This gives you the peace of mind that the water from every tap in your home is filtered for up to 10 years.
Your purchase also supports the work we do here at Food Babe, so thank you! I only partner with the best companies I personally have used and trust.
If you know anyone buying bottled water, please forward this email to them and let them know how much money they can save!
P.S. Most of their filters are 50% off right now (expires on Monday, August 14th) and they have a 90 day return policy if for any reason you don't like the filter...which is perfect, so you have enough time to see how much money you are saving when you quit buying bottles.
If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.