Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I'm healing without drugs...

One food that's been a real miracle worker in my life is turmeric! I've personally witnessed its remarkable ability to fight inflammation and pain in the body. If you are suffering from any injuries (as I was several years ago in my tailbone and now with my wrist), turmeric is very powerful at reducing pain and swelling naturally without drugs like Advil. I am amazed at how well it has worked, whenever I have an ailment – I turn to turmeric. 

To help you incorporate this powerful root into your diet, I just published a 3-step recipe for an Iced Turmeric Latte that makes it so easy. See how to make it here!

You can find fresh organic turmeric root in the produce section at natural food stores or you can use organic ground turmeric to make this latte. Most spices in stores are irradiated, grown with conventional pesticides, and not organic, which minimizes their medicinal qualities. To experience all the healing benefits of turmeric, it's SUPER important to use only high quality organic turmeric from a company that you trust.

I've been using organic cinnamon and turmeric from my partner Red Ape Cinnamon for years and really trust the quality of their products. Instead of oven-drying their turmeric (which destroys some of the vital oils and curcumin), Red Ape's turmeric is sun-dried, never heated above 118 degrees, and ground slowly, which leaves more natural oils and curcumin in the final product. And - it's certified organic.

Because Red Ape Cinnamon is one of my favorite companies and a partner, they've agreed to offer a special deal just for all of you in the Food Babe Army!

Get 15% off your entire Red Ape purchase when you use the code FOODBABE.

This new Iced Turmeric Latte recipe is similar to "Golden Milk", served over ice with a touch of honey, coconut water, and cinnamon. I hope you love it as much as I do!

Pass this recipe on to anyone in your life who needs a healing drink like this. It just might change their life!

Xo,

Vani


P.S. I love that Red Ape Cinnamon donates 5% of their profits to organizations that protect orangutans and their products are hand-packaged by adults with developmental disabilities at the Pearl Buck Center. One of my favorite things about being an author is partnering with brands who are changing our lives for the better and doing their part to make the world a better place! If you decide to try Red Ape's products, thank you for supporting this incredible company and us here at Food Babe. Don't forget to use the code "FOODBABE" at checkout so you can save 15%.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment