Thursday, October 6, 2016

They tried to SABOTAGE me.

I get asked a lot if I fear for my life. The work I do as a food activist on the front line is not for the faint of heart.

Speaking engagements are the place where I connect the most to you and the public – It's my favorite part of this work, but it is also where the food and chemical industry plays very DIRTY. They will do anything to silence me.

They recently tried to unethically sabotage my speaking event at the University of Hawaii.

Here's how they tried to do it, who exactly was behind it and how we prevailed...

Read the brand new investigation here.

I think you'll be surprised on how "mainstream" some of these agents for the industry are – what publications they write for and who they defend.

I debated whether or not to share this publicly, but I decided the truth needs to get out. The more people aware of these disgusting tactics, the better we are equipped to determine fact from fiction when it comes to finding ultimate health – which is our goal after all.

Godspeed Food Babe Army! I need you more than ever to share this and spread the word.

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment