Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Unbelievable! We sold out on launch day

I'm completely blown away by your support for Food Babe Kitchen

Yesterday, I got word that AMAZON has sold out of their copies to ship this week, and comments like this started popping up everywhere on social media…

The demand for this cookbook has been much, much bigger than anyone expected. I am so grateful you see the love and passion I put into this book.

Amazon is now expecting a 1-2 month shipping delay on all books ordered today. 

But there is good news! You get the book quicker if you buy from other bookstores. 

Based on real time data shared with me, there are several stores with it in stock:

  • Barnes & Noble has physical copies in their stores across the country. You can reserve online for curbside pick-up or go inside to buy your copy. 
  • Books-A-Million also has physical copies in some stores that you can reserve online to pick-up. Their supply is limited!
  • TalkShopLive has signed copies you can order online (at a discount too!)
  • Park Road Books has signed copies. These are going fast. Order online or call them at (704) 525-9239 to order.
  • Independent bookstores in several cities have copies. Click to find yours.

These are all your best options to get your hands on a copy before November or even December, and wherever you buy your book, you will still qualify for the bonuses!

I feel so bad that many of you will have to wait to get this cookbook, so it only makes sense to extend the FREE 12 Months of Meal Plans bonus through this week. This way you will be able to get started with my recipes immediately, while you are waiting to receive the cookbook.  

As soon as you order Food Babe Kitchen and claim your bonus, I'll send you log-in details for your meal plans. Every month for the next 12 months you will get 19 new delicious recipes (breakfasts, lunches, family dinners, salad dressing, and green drinks), a meal plan calendar outlining daily menus, and a detailed grocery list.

Get started with you 12 Months of Meal Plans here after you buy Food Babe Kitchen.

I'll also be inviting you to an intimate zoom call with me next week as a special thank you for ordering the book this week. This will be a fun interactive call where you can ask me questions live about anything you want.

I'm in awe of your incredible support. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that my cookbook would be sold out on Amazon on launch day. 

You are truly the best Food Babe Army in the world.

Xo,

Vani

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment