Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Big announcement (ends Oct 20)

I have a big announcement today!

When I told my team I wanted to do this, they said WHAAAT?? 

I'm giving away 12 months of REAL FOOD meal plans to everyone who pre-orders a copy of my new cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen by October 20th.

My meal planning program is usually $100/year...but I want to give this to you FREE when you order Food Babe Kitchen.

I'm doing this because I never want anyone to feel like I used to. 

And the key to my success is meal planning. 

You know the phrase, "If you don't have a plan, you plan to fail"… well, this is very true. 

Every month I will send you 19 new delicious recipes (breakfasts, lunches, family dinners, salad dressing, and green drinks), a meal plan calendar outlining daily menus, and a detailed grocery list.

You'll get all of this EACH MONTH for the next year. 

Pre-Order Food Babe Kitchen & Get 12 months of meal plans today

As soon as you claim your bonus, I'll email you the log-in details so you can get started with your meal plans soon. 

And, I'll also send you my Ultimate Pantry List which includes everything I stock in my pantry, fridge, and freezer so that you can set yourself up with the right ingredients for cooking healthy meals at home. I tell you which brands I've vetted and personally use, so there is no guesswork!

Click this link to get started now. 

Remember, this offer ends on October 20th and is worth over $100. I hope you take advantage of this. 

I know you are going to LOVE this cookbook, the monthly meal plans, and all the delicious food.

Share this email with your loved ones and get them on board too. Wouldn't it be fun to get together and make these recipes?

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. If you've already pre-ordered a copy of my cookbook and submitted your proof of purchase, you'll get the 12 months of meal plans automatically! You don't need to do anything else. Thank you for your early support. 

P.P.S. Since I launched my monthly meal plans 7 years ago, they've helped thousands of people develop new eating habits, lose weight, and feel their best. It works! 

"This membership is the best money spent! Our health is priceless and this membership is our Bible. Since purchasing the annual membership and transitioning to a more healthy lifestyle, we feel so much better and we have both lost 15 pounds each! Not only are we living a healthier life because we are eating better, but we are decreasing the chance of developing ailments!!!" - Joe & Sue

"I would encourage anyone to read her articles and get her menu plans. As for me, I have lost sixty six pounds to date. Let me encourage each of you to take this amazing journey. You will never look back in defeat again. It is beyond worth it." - Jennife"I've been following your eating guide for 3 months now and have averaged 4lb a week loss. It's brilliant… Thank you very much for this eating guide. I love the recipes. I am happy with the menus I have and will continue to follow them." - Claire

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment