Thursday, October 22, 2020

So embarrassing. True story.

So, funny story...

Yesterday I walked into my local Barnes & Noble to sign copies of my cookbook in their store...but when I looked down I got SO EMBARRASSED.

I was wearing my bedroom slippers in their store! Yikes.

I didn't even realize it when I left my house or while I was driving over there. Seriously, all I could do was laugh.

To say that my life has been crazy this week is an understatement. Publishing a book during a pandemic has not been easy...

Cancelled photo shoots, delayed printing, paper shortage - you name it - it's happened. 

Food Babe Kitchen hit bookstore shelves Tuesday and it's already selling out across the country. The demand has been INCREDIBLE! 

Everyone keeps asking me:

"Where can I find a copy of Food Babe Kitchen? The bookstores are sold out!"

It's becoming a dire situation out there. 

First we SOLD OUT on Amazon. They are working on getting restocked but are now on a 1-2 month shipping delay. 

And now some local bookstores are running out of copies. 

No one expected this to happen. 

The enthusiasm for this book is huge and much bigger than anyone expected. 

But thankfully, it's not completely sold out yet. You can still get a copy today...

Barnes & Noble has copies in stores all over the country.

You can order it online now and schedule a curbside pick-up. Easy peasy! 

This way you won't have to go inside and get your copy immediately without waiting or paying for shipping. 

If you don't have a Barnes & Noble in your town or if they sell out, here are other places to try:

As a special thank you for buying this week, I'll give you 12 months of meal plans for FREE as a bonus. Every month for the next 12 months you will get 19 new delicious recipes (breakfasts, lunches, family dinners, salad dressing, and green drinks), a meal plan calendar outlining daily menus, and a detailed grocery list. 

This way you can get started with the recipes immediately and will get NEW recipes from me all year! Awesome, right? This bonus ends on Saturday.

After you buy the cookbook, make sure you claim your bonuses here by Saturday! 

This cookbook has over 100 recipes made with REAL FOOD that will change your body and your life. I can't wait for you and your family to get started. 

Schedule a pickup order at Barnes & Noble here.

Xo, 

Vani

 

P.S. If you buy the book this week, I'll also be inviting you to an intimate zoom call with me. This will be a fun interactive call where you can ask me questions live about anything you want. Can't wait to meet you!

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment