Monday, October 26, 2020

Hidden toxins in your kitchen

I had the best time chatting with my friend and health expert, Dr. Josh Axe, on his podcast and feel so good that he and his wife are already loving the Food Babe Kitchen cookbook. 

We discussed toxins hiding in your pantry, raising children who love real food, and how to get started if you're ready to make a change now. 

Watch my interview on The Dr. Axe Show now.

You can also listen to the podcast here:

If you still don't have a copy of Food Babe Kitchen, here's where to find one: 

I'm overwhelmed with your incredible response to my cookbook. I am so grateful for you and I know this book will be life changing for you and your family.

And if you've already ordered but haven't gotten your book yet, I know it's on the way. If you don't want to wait, the eBook is currently only $1.99 on Amazon (this can end at any time). You can pick that up now while you wait for the hardcover cookbook to arrive in the mail.

Once you've had the chance to check it out, I'd love for you to leave an honest review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble. If you've tried any of the recipes or made any of the kitchen swaps, make sure to add this to your review!

If you tag me on social media with any pictures of recipes or the book (@thefoodbabe) – I will share it too. 

I love seeing your Food Babe Kitchen creations! 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you already have a copy of Food Babe Kitchen, please consider leaving a review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble - thank you!!!! 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment