Saturday, October 31, 2020

Don’t want you to miss out on this...

I know I've been sending you a lot of new information lately with the launch of my new cookbook...

So here's a quick recap of everything that's been going on so you can get caught up! 

I published a brand new investigation, you do not want to miss: 

How to avoid artificial dyes at birthday parties and celebrations: This includes all the recipes, products, and tips I use!

I went on live video making several yummy recipes that we love to eat:

Green "Frankenstein" Popsicles: My little girl goes berserk over these treats!

Homemade Doritos: My husband loves to eat chips and that's why we created this fun recipe together for the Food Babe Kitchen cookbook.

One-Minute Breakfast Hack: My favorite way to start the day is with these oats! 

Two podcasts and videos you can watch:

It's great to download these podcasts to your phone and listen while you are cooking, driving or just hanging out at the house. They are PG and totally kid friendly! 

The Dr. Axe Show: The toxins hiding in your pantry, raising children who love real food, and how to get started if you're ready to make a change now.

Broken Brain: I answer the question, "What do you do when your daughter's at a party with cakes and candies full of artificial food dyes? Do you let her eat it?"

And last, but not least...

Food Babe Kitchen became a New York Times Best Seller this week! This never would have happened without you.

Here's wishing you a happy and healthy Halloween weekend with your family. I hope there are no tricks in your treats!

You can always reference this guide to find better treats for your loved ones. 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you don't have your copy of Food Babe Kitchen yet, Barnes & Noble finally added the BUY BUTTON back on for online shipping. YAY!

Get yours here at B&N - you don't need to wait any longer.

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment