Monday, October 5, 2020

It was 10pm...And I can't believe I did this

I have a hilarious story to share with you today. 

But first, I want to remind you that Truvani introduced 2 brand new Plant-Based Protein flavors. And you can order today for up to 25% off when you subscribe. 

Get them here. 

This discount is applied every month until you decide to cancel. But you can only get it until tomorrow.   

Okay, back to my story...

It was 10 p.m., and I was on Instagram. Big mistake when pregnant. 

As soon as I saw the queso fundido shared by one of my favorite foodies. I had to have it. 

NOW. 

But...

I didn't have cheese. Or chips. Or basically any of the ingredients. 

I became an obsessed madwoman (it was the baby calling the shots). 

So I went on Postmates and ordered not one… but TWO. From different restaurants. 

When they arrived...

I stood there with a buffet of queso and chips. Spread across my entire kitchen counter. 

My husband looked at me like I had FIVE HEADS. 

I didn't care. I just ate. And ate.

But, let me tell you… I regretted it the next morning. 

Serious food hangover!

I never... EVER want to do that again. No more late-night Instagram. 

And next time before the cravings hit... I plan to reach for one of Truvani's newest protein flavors. 

We created two new flavors in Banana Cinnamon and Chocolate Peanut Butter. 

With ingredients you'll love… and none of the bad stuff. Plus, they satisfy cravings without any of the junk.

Which means no food hangover. No late-night regrets.

They blend perfectly with just water, or you can use them to make some of your favorite treats. Like what's in our "Truvani Treats" guide that comes with your order.  

As I said before, you can save up to 25%, but this discount goes away tomorrow. 

I recommend trying one of these flavors (or both) right now. Don't wait! 

You can get them here. 

Xo,

Vani 

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment