Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Free meal plans for a year - ends in hours.

Reminder! The Food Babe Kitchen cookbook bonus is ending tonight. 

Buy it today from ANY bookstore and you'll qualify for TWO bonus gifts worth over $100: 

  1. FREE 12 Months of Meal Plan Membership, where I'll send you a new meal plan + recipes every month for a year! 
  2. Ultimate Pantry List, which includes everything I stock in my fridge, freezer, and pantry (including brand names). I tell you exactly what food brands I've vetted and love. 

These bonuses expire tonight (10/20) at midnight. 

Buy Food Babe Kitchen + claim bonuses here

My first book, Food Babe Way, showed you how & why to get off of processed food.

My second book, Feeding You Lies, told you what happened to me when I took on the food industry and how they dupe us with front groups and industry-paid "experts".

And now my third book Food Babe Kitchen is here to show you what to eat! 

This is my most personal project. I share how I really eat and cook on a daily basis. It includes full color photos of every recipe, plus photos of my family and I cooking and enjoying good food together. 

The first 55 pages is an expert guide in label reading. You'll know how to shop for the best ingredients to make the recipes in the book, with all my tips and easy swaps. 

I know you're going to LOVE this book. 

You qualify for the bonus gifts when you buy the cookbook from ANY bookstore today. 

Support your local bookstores and get your copy today:

Order your copy of Food Babe Kitchen online now.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Make sure you claim your cookbook bonuses before they go away tonight at midnight. Here's the link to claim. 

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment