Tuesday, October 20, 2020

I can't believe this... It's a big day

I can't believe I'm a cookbook author. 

My first cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen is in bookstores today, but never in my WILDEST dreams did I think this would happen. 

I wasn't even allowed in the kitchen as a child. It was off limits. 

My dad wanted good grades in school—not cooking skills. My mom would make these incredible Indian meals from scratch, but I never learned how to cook ANYTHING.

They didn't know it at the time, but learning how to cook would eventually save my life. 

You see, as I got older the only things I figured out to make were in a microwave or cold out of the fridge. I ate Chick-Fil-A, Lean Cuisines, Hot Pockets, Burger King, and anything that was fast and easy. 

Eventually this caught up with me... 

In my early 20's I got very sick and ended up in the hospital. I was on several of prescription drugs, was overweight, and I felt like a zombie all the time. 

It was then I realized I needed to make a change. 

I could no longer give up control to processed food manufacturers. I had to figure out how to make food from living, real food ingredients. 

So, I taught myself how to cook.

This is when my life turned around. My health improved dramatically and I got off all my prescriptions. The excess pounds MELTED off my body. My skin was glowing. 

I didn't go on a "diet". I simply stopped eating crappy, processed fast foods and cooked my meals at home with real ingredients. 

Cooking literally saved my life! 

And I want to help you do the same. I wrote Food Babe Kitchen for you. I wrote this cookbook for your parents, your spouse, your children, and all of your loved ones. 

I want this way of life for your family, so you don't go down the same road I did and feel the way I did when I was younger. 

Food Babe Kitchen gives you all the tools to succeed. It has over 100 delicious recipes that are made with real food ingredients along with all of my food shopping and label reading tips. It's jam-packed with info! 

And let me tell you, I'm no chef.... All of my recipes are simple enough for anyone to make. They are fast too. I don't like spending hours in the kitchen, and I assume you don't have that kind of time either! 

It's available at FoodBabeKitchen.com and at all major bookstores - and when you order by today, you get 12 months of free meal plans and shopping lists:

  • Barnes & Noble (they have the most stock right now)
  • Books A Million 
  • Your local bookstore - I recommend calling ahead of time to make sure they have it
  • The digital copy (in Kindle and iBooks) is still available immediately at all retailers.

Please note - Amazon is already sold out of hard copies, and expecting a 1-2 month delivery delay.

I hope this cookbook helps you start a "real food" legacy in your family! 

Eating this way has saved my life.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you know anyone else who needs this cookbook in their life, please consider buying this cookbook for them as a gift! 

P.P.S. The free bonuses end tonight at MIDNIGHT PST. I want you to have these FREE meal plans - don't delay.

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment