Friday, October 9, 2020

Homemade Doritos?

Did you know that Food Babe Kitchen has recipes for homemade Doritos, Fig Newtons and Chick-fil-A? 

Those are just some of the recipes you'll find - in over 100 recipes with beautiful colored photography on each page. 

A lot of people have been asking how to get a signed copy of Food Babe Kitchen, so here's how…

Simply, order from my local bookstore, Park Road Books, and I'll personalize and sign my cookbook for you!

Here's the link to order a signed copy

I'll also sign the cookbook for someone else if you plan to buy Food Babe Kitchen as a gift.

Just let me know who to personalize the book for in the "Order Comments" section when you order here.

You can also call Park Road books directly at 704-525-9239 and they will take your order over the phone.

Signed copies will be shipped to your house on its release date, October 20th.

So there's plenty of time to give them as gifts for the holidays.

It's best to order by Monday, so Park Road Books has enough time to get your book in stock for me to sign next week.

If you don't want a signed copy - you can still order it at any other bookstore including:

Thanks so much for your support - I know you are going to love the remakes of your favorite comfort food - my family certainly does!

Xo,

Vani 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment