Friday, October 23, 2020

Something to do this weekend - look at this

When I started my blog, I set out on a mission to show you the truth about what you're eating and steer you towards a healthier unprocessed life. 

That's why I'm so happy to finally have Food Babe Kitchen out in the world. It will help you ditch the processed food lifestyle and create healthy habits at home. 

If you aren't much of a cook, this book will show you how to make delicious meals FAST with REAL FOOD. Everything from Biscuits with Whipped Honey Butter to Baja Fish Tacos, Grapefruit Goddess Salad, Luscious Lemon Bars, and even Homemade Doritos! YUM. You are going to love this cookbook.

The enthusiasm has been so great that Amazon sold out on launch day. Thankfully, Barnes & Noble is stocked up in stores across the country, but these are going fast! 

To get a copy before the weekend, reserve your copy online & schedule a pickup now

The first reviews on Amazon have rolled in and I am over joyed that you are loving this cookbook: 

Exceeded expectations! Succinct, useful, and beautiful!

"I received mine from preorder today. The recipes look amazing! Congratulations and job well done! I love the smoothie recipes and the ingredient no-no list that is included. Oh, as well as what the terminology means on packaging for items like eggs and chicken. I always thought cage-free was a good thing, but free range and organic is what I really want. Now I know. The book is succinct, informative, useful, and gorgeous. I'm impressed!" - PRGal 

The brownies are amazing!

"Love love love this cookbook! I immediately picked out a dessert to make and it did not disappoint! The almond butter brownies were delicious. They only lasted long enough for me to take this picture. I look forward to trying out all the recipes." - Jennifer E. Hinton 

Everything you need in a cookbook

"A fully packed cookbook with everything you need to live a healthier life practically! It's a gorgeous book that features shopping lists advice, label reading tips and recipes still packed with flavor." - SVera

This week has been very surreal for me. I never thought I'd see my own cookbook in bookstores!

For most of my life I lived in what felt like a foreign body – the food I was eating was not serving my health, my weight, or my beauty. I suffered a myriad of health issues that kept me on several prescription drugs just to cope – now I'm on zero.

Eating real food changed everything in my life and I want you to feel the same way.

I hope you head to your local bookstore and get Food Babe Kitchen today. 

And don't forget, I'll give you 12 Months of Meal Plans FREE as a special bonus when you buy the book by Saturday (tomorrow!) - Submit your proof of purchase here to get started

Here's a quick rundown of where to buy a book:

If you know anyone who needs more REAL FOOD in their life, consider picking up a copy for them too. It makes an incredible gift! 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you buy the book by Saturday (10/24), I'll also be inviting you to an intimate zoom call with me. This will be a fun interactive call where you can ask me questions live about anything you want. Can't wait to meet you! Submit your proof of purchase here.

 

 

 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment