Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Not a glamorous photo

This is not glamorous at all… but wanted to show you what life looks like these days. 

I'm signing copies of my new book Food Babe Kitchen in my basement, on a treadmill, not showered, in my robe and slippers, 7 months pregnant and full of excitement for everyone to get their copy!!!! 

It's out in less than 2 weeks, if you are planning to get one - I hope you get one soon (here's the link) - your early support matters for bookstores everywhere and for the best sellers list.

Thanks for all the love and support as always.

I know you are going to love this cookbook.

Xo,

Vani 

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment