Friday, October 16, 2020

So sick of this poison!

This morning I woke up and saw that my new cookbook Food Babe Kitchen is in the top 100 on Amazon and #1 in Organic Cooking. 

This put a big smile on my face - thank you for that!

This cook book will be in your hands on Tuesday, or shortly after and I can't wait for you to see what's inside. 

If you haven't ordered yet - just want to remind you - I am giving you 12 months of FREE meal plans, shopping lists and more if you order today.

All the details are here. 

I've never done this before - but I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you supporting the launch of this cookbook. I know it's going to change lives...

Just take a peek:

This is the Ultimate "No-No" List of food additives to avoid from page 9 in Food Babe Kitchen:

The additives listed in the "No-No" List are what I've identified as the most important ingredients to avoid in processed foods, because they're associated with negative health issues. 

If a product contains any of these additives, try finding an alternative or make the food at home, from scratch.

Many people assume that everything allowed in our food has been proven safe to eat and that the FDA is ensuring the safety of all ingredients.

Sadly, that is not true.

The FDA hasn't reviewed the safety of thousands of food additives, and isn't even aware that many of them exist.

Crazy, right?

That means that dozens of products sitting in your kitchen right now could be filled with questionable additives.

It's up to you to know what the specific ingredients are that you should watch out for on every label. 

Food Babe Kitchen is unlike any other cookbook you've ever read. 

I don't just give you over 100 recipes with beautiful photographs on every page...

It includes a comprehensive 55-page shopping guide that helps you find the healthiest ingredients and products to stock in your kitchen.

I wish I had this book my whole life.

I would have avoided so much heartache, suffering and pain. 

That's why I wrote it for you, my friends and to leave it as a legacy for my children. 

I know you are going to love it! 

Get it anywhere books are sold. 

All the links are here. 

Have a great weekend!

Vani 

P.S. Feel free to post that chart on social media or forward this email to your friends... Everyone needs to have this handy list by their side.

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment