Thursday, October 8, 2020

New recipe + Coming this Tuesday

I have a couple quick updates for you…

There's something really BIG coming next Tuesday for all of you who have already ordered a copy of my cookbook, Food Babe Kitchen

If you haven't already, you can order your copy of my cookbook today here. I can't wait to tell you on Tuesday what this is all about! You are guaranteed to love it. 

And now, I have a *NEW* recipe for you that is perfect for a busy weeknight…

It's no secret that I LOVE Mexican food. I'm always looking for ways to make it healthier at home because the food at most restaurants is made with unhealthy refined oils, genetically-modified corn, and factory-farmed conventional meats. 

It's nearly impossible to find organic chicken tacos at restaurants where I live, so being able to make them at home is a lifesaver! 

These homemade organic chicken tacos are quick and easy to make – and kid's love them too.

Simply grill up some pastured chicken and top it with fresh peach salsa and goat milk feta, all wrapped up in organic corn tortillas. Delish!

These tacos are even MORE incredible with the homemade tortillas (corn or flour!) from the Food Babe Kitchen cookbook! So, you'll have to give that a try too. Once you make homemade tortillas, it's really hard to go back to the store-bought ones. 

Get the new recipe here.

If you know anyone who loves Mexican food as much as I do, please share this taco recipe with them! It truly is a lifesaver. 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I went on the Motherhood Unstressed Podcast this week where we had so much fun discussing the latest happenings in food and what I've been working on. Listen in here

P.P.S. When you order my new cookbook Food Babe Kitchen today, I'll send you a list of every food that I stock in my kitchen (including brands!) This makes it super easy to shop and stock your kitchen with the best ingredients. To get your copy of this list, simply (1) order the cookbook and (2) fill out the claim form. And don't forget to check your inbox on Tuesday for Bonus #2! .

Food Babe Kitchen - Get a free list of EVERYTHING in my pantry now with every book purchase.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment