Thursday, February 27, 2020

Try something new

So, today we are bringing back our special "Taste. Test. Love." event. 

It's an opportunity to try any Truvani product for the first time… without committing to a subscription… at a discount. 

Here's how it works: you can try any Truvani product and get 25% off a non-subscription order. 

Maximum of 2 units per product, cannot be combined with other deals, and some other restrictions apply.

This comes at a perfect time, too…

2019 was a HUGE year for Truvani.

We went from 4 products to 10. 

And we did it fast. 

That's why earlier this month we gave a deal to people who subscribed to Truvani for the first time. But people said, "What if I don't want to subscribe, yet?" 

Well, now you don't have to... 

This 3-Day Taste-Test-Love event is a perfect chance to try any Truvani product. PLus, since we believe in our products, we have a simple 30 day "love it" guarantee. So, if you don't like it, ask for a refund. No questions asked.

We have come a long way and it wouldn't be possible without your support. So celebrate with us today and let us know what you think!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. What do people think about our products? Here are some quotes:

"My name is Laura and I recently started using Truvani's Bliss Me Ashwagandha Supplement and I absolutely love it! I'm a mom of two and after I had my second, I was stressed and tired, so I tried different things and I was a little bit familiar with the herb itself (ashwagandha) I jumped in and tried this, and OMG it's amazing, It's given me much more energy I encourage you to try this it's awesome!"

  • Laura Spencer on Truvani's Bliss Me Ashwagandha Supplement.

"Hi my name is Lorna and I want to talk to you about Truvani's Mineral Magic Magnesium Tablets. I take one 400mg tablet just before bed and I sleep through the night now. So thank you very much Vani for creating these tablets because they're the real thing! Give these a try they really work!"

  • Lorna Murphy on Truvani's Mineral Magic Magnesium Tablets.

"Hi i'm Kathy, I just wanted to share that I just tried Truvani's new Glorious Gut and I'm really really happy with it! I really trust all the research that she (Vani) puts into her products!"

  • Kathy Schlenz on Truvani's Glorious Gut Probiotic.

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment