Thursday, February 6, 2020

50 percent off inside

Hi! Today is a great day. We work hard to create best in class supplements at Truvani, and now you can save 50% off your first month of a new subscription. 

Check it out here

To explain why we're doing this, here's a quick story…

Back when I began working towards better health, there were a few foods that really had my back.

One of them was Turmeric.

At first, I didn't know much about ingredients. So, I just found one that looked O.K. and began taking it everyday. 

I felt great. 

But when I learned about quality ingredients, I realized the one I had been taken wasn't the best. There was a lot of stuff in the product that I believed didn't need to be there...

Like filler ingredients. Or the capsule. Or the coating on a tablet. 

So, when I decided to co-found Truvani, I knew Turmeric had to be our first product.

And after sourcing the best ingredients from across the globe…

Months of R&D, and strict quality control...

Truvani's Daily Turmeric was launched!

And people loved it.

There are 2,407 verified buyer reviews. And 2,244 of them are 5 out of 5 stars.

The best part?

You can take it as a normal supplement…

...or you can add it into hot water and enjoy it as a Turmeric Tea.

I love being able to use quality, organic ingredients to enhance already healthy shakes and meals.

And here's the great news:

The entire Truvani catalog can be enjoyed this way.

You can use any of our products as a supplement…

Or include them in your favorite recipes as a delicious way to give your body what it loves.

And today is the best day to try a new Truvani product.

Why?

Because we are offering 50% off the first month on any new subscription. 

You can cancel it any time with a quick email to our support team. 

Check out the details on our new page

And don't forget:

You have 30 days to try any Truvani products, and if you're not completely in love, let us know and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked.

That's how certain I am that you're going to love what Truvani has to offer!

Xo, 

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment