Tuesday, February 4, 2020

No more poison on V-day, ok?

As parents we have the ultimate authority of what we buy for our children (and their little friends) during holidays like Valentine's Day. I hope you choose not to poison them.

You might think I am extreme, but hear me out...

Valentine's Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love seeing all the hearts everywhere and it brings back fond memories that I cherished as a child… making cute little valentines for all my friends, and of course, all that candy!

But there is one thing about Valentine's Day that BREAKS MY HEART.  

Most children are giving their friends poison.

I'm soooo not looking forward to when my daughter starts going to school and gets offered candy filled with toxic ingredients this to celebrate Valentine's Day. 

I wish I could wipe all the candy like that from the earth... 

See WHY in my brand new investigation into Valentine's Day candy

I created a giant Valentine's Candy swap list, with better alternatives to M&M's, Starburst, DumDums, Fruit-By-The-Foot, and many more popular candies...

Valentine Candy Swap List Here - Get a dozen different candy options! 

Of course, candy isn't supposed to be healthy, but you don't need to poison yourself (and your kids) just to have fun celebrating a holiday. I plan to indulge in some decadent chocolates on Valentine's Day – and I hope you do too!

This Valentine's Day, I want you to know how much you mean to me and to all of us here at Food Babe.

We truly love you so much for being on our team and helping us change the food system.

We've got a lot in store for you this year that we know you're going to love (plus another special surprise tomorrow). I can't wait until you see what's coming.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Please share this post and ask your friends and loved ones to start seeking out safer candy! If you know anyone who would love these candy swaps, please share this with them.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment