Friday, February 21, 2020

I feel sad when I hear this but hopeful

My mom tells me all the time she feels bad she allowed me to eat so much fast food and junk when I was growing up... 

I keep telling her, I don't blame her because she didn't know the truth. 

So many mothers out there still don't know the truth about the food industry and that's why I am thrilled my book, Feeding You Lies, is now on audio. 

For all you busy moms (or not), I spent hours recording this book in my own voice because enough is enough - we all deserve to know the truth. 

I hope you download the audiobook here and listen in.

The lessons in this book will save you and your family's life. It's available in paperback too!

Xo, 

Vani

 

P.S. I love that some people who have already read the book are downloading the audiobook too. It was very important to me that I narrate Feeding You Lies myself. It's my personal reading of the book, recorded just for you! So, even if you've read it, consider getting it on audio too. Listening in is a great way to reinforce the lessons in the book too. 


P.P.S. I wish I would have known about the lies we are being fed about our food sooner. If you know anyone who would be helped by this book, please let them know about it or pick them up a gift copy.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment