Thursday, April 11, 2019

My daily smoothie routine

I make a smoothie almost every day. And I'm very careful about the ingredients I put in each smoothie.

I always start with some type of vegetable. Celery, cucumbers, or fresh kale from my garden tends to be my "go to."

Then, I add some fruit. Right now I LOVE frozen pineapple, especially when it's mixed with Truvani's Vanilla Protein Powder. It tastes like a pina colada.

I then finish it was 6 ounces of water and it's ready to go.

The whole experience is energizing.

It tastes great, but the simple act of taking part in this daily ritual is a reminder that I'm taking care of myself... and that feels great.

When most people think about rest and recovery, they think about a vacation at the beach. Or a ski lodge. Or some other destination.

And sure, I love traveling just as much as the next person, but these daily rituals are what keeps me going through the week.

I'd like to help you with yours. You see, by now you heard we just launched a new Truvani Recovery Bundle. It's all of our best products, plus an exclusive, new guide about rest and recovery called: APRÈS SWEAT: 13 SIMPLE WAYS TO REST & RESET.

It's available now, but it expires tomorrow night.

The value of the entire bundle is $236.66, but when you order today, it's only $99 - that's a savings of $137.96. Here's the link.

I'm also aware that people have different daily rituals. Mine is a smoothie. But here are other people who have been enjoying Truvani products.

Each picture tells a story. Some people love traveling with their supplements. Others love making Toomy milk. And some enjoy their smoothies just like I do…

And now is the time for you to try it, too.

So, pick up the Truvani Recovery Bundle.

And I hope to hear about a daily routine you start doing.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment