Tuesday, April 30, 2019

I never get tired of people saying this...

Yesterday, I shared a special gift bundle that is perfect for Mother's Day (or yourself).

The question is, why is this bundle so great?

Yes, you can get a month supply of our Marine Collagen, a month supply of Turmeric, and helpful eBooks, including the all new, exclusive eBook from Truvani: Simple Ways to Embrace Your Natural Beauty.

Yes, you'll save 54% off the retail price of these products.

(This special pricing expires tomorrow night. It's also the last day to ensure that you get these products in time to give them as a gift for Mother's Day).

We explain all of that right here...

...But the real reason why we know you'll love it is because other people do, too.

Michele R. said, "Super addition to my beauty and health routine! Once dissolved this is a fabulous, and most importantly, trust-worthy source of an essential super-skin ingredient. I have subscriptions to all her Truvani products!!! Because I never get tired of, "wait, no way, you do not look 51."

And other people love the products, too:

"I love it!! I can see a HUGE difference since I started integrating the Marine Collagen into my daily routine!... I love it and highly recommend it!" - Kimberly M.

"My wife and I both are in our 70's and we both take Truvani Turmeric. We have learned over the years to be skeptical of supplement claims. Truvani Turmeric has lived up to all of its promises for us. If I could only take one supplement it would be Turmeric." - W.B.

It gets better, too. There are thousands - yes, thousands - of other reviews just like these.

Our Marine Collagen has 936 reviews. 762 are 5 out of 5 stars.

Our Daily Turmeric Tablets has 2,017 reviews. 1,875 are 5 out of 5 stars.

You can see them all for yourself right here.

I know you love it, and on the off chance that things don't work out, we have a simple, 30-day Guarantee.

Fall in love with the products in 30 days or contact our support team for a refund. And we'll issue it, minus the cost of shipping, no questions asked.

So, give it a try and let me know what you think.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment