Thursday, November 8, 2018

Which side are you on?

I must warn you – this is controversial…

Which side of these important issues do you fall on?

Cats Vs. Dogs?

Morning Person Vs. Night Owl?

Chocolate Vs. Vanilla?

LOL! 

But seriously… The good news is:

Truvani Plant Based Protein is now available in Chocolate as well as in our NEW Vanilla flavor!

And both flavors TASTE amazing – even in plain water.

Here's what some of our Chocolate fans are saying:

"This protein powder is excellent! Tastes wonderful and satisfies my chocolate crave. I trust Truvani products totally and am thankful to have Vani leading the way to provide us with quality health products." – Kendra B. (10/30/18)

"The taste is great with the chocolate and hint of sweetness. I'm very impressed with the texture, because many plant proteins that I have tried are very gritty. Truvani protein is very smooth. But the best part is that I can trust the ingredients! I would love to see an unsweetened version in the future." – Lisa R. (11/01/18)

And… We heard you and listened when you asked for VANILLA:

I'm enjoying this protein powder. It tastes great, I am a much bigger fan of vanilla. I would love to see it offered it both flavors!! – Debra W. (10/08/2018)

"Taste amazing! Smooth texture. Please come out with a vanilla flavor!" – Jackie (08/10/18)

"This powder actually dissolves in water. Usually protein powders end up being chunky and/or chalky but not this stuff! And I'm not bloated after one either, which almost always happens when I try other brands. Only draw back is I'm not a chocoholic and wish there was a vanilla option :)" – Catherine L. (10/24/2018)

Whether you choose Chocolate or Vanilla, you should know:

We use the best ingredients. Always.

We avoid all fillers and artificial flavors.

Plus, our new Vanilla flavor tastes like REAL VANILLA – it's made from whole Organic Vanilla Beans.

We use Organic Monk Fruit to add a subtle sweetness. And we don't use Stevia, so there's no weird, metallic aftertaste.

Why do I personally use our Plant Based Protein powder?

As a busy mom, there are days when there's literally NO TIME for a full breakfast or lunch…

So, how do I keep my energy levels up?

I make a quick, healthy smoothie:

I'll add kale or spinach, strawberries, and of course, Truvani Plant Based Protein powder to keep me full longer.

Your only decision now is...

Chocolate

OR

Vanilla

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Oh, and did you hear? We just lowered the price of our Plant Based Protein – for BOTH flavors. It's now more affordable than ever! And during this launch week, you can save an additional 25% off the list price... So don't miss out: Choose Chocolate or Vanilla. Or both ;-)


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment