Friday, November 16, 2018

A hater comment I got this morning

So, I got an email this morning...

"You a snake oil salesman.... the only reason you do this is to make money for your books, supplements... you stand to profit off consumer naivety... you are just as bad as the companies you smear"  

They brand me a fear monger who wants to profit because I launched Truvani, and released products that I personally wanted to see in the world. No one else would do it. I was forced to do it.

If that's snake oil, SIGN ME UP!

And they say I only care about my books. Really? We publish so much free content on FoodBabe, but the truth is - many people don't read blogs. And the only way to get the word out is through a book.

If that's snake oil, SIGN ME UP!

I already know this is just the beginning. When I launched my last book, the comments came in slow, and as the book started picking up steam - because people pre-ordered it - they started escalating.

And now that my new book is available for pre-order, I know it will get so much worse. But I'm okay with it. In fact, I'm ready for it. I almost let corruption win once. I won't do it again. This book will change lives for the better, and it's not about me and my family. It's about all of us.

But a few people mentioned they didn't understand why I'm asking people to pre-order a copy of the book now, since it doesn't come out until February.

I know it seems strange to order the book now, as you won't get it until its release date. But, here's why I'm asking…

When you pre-order a book it lets bookstores know that there is demand and excitement around a publication and they print more copies. It says to them, "we have to take this book seriously."  So, each pre-order determines how many books will be printed and will be available out in the world for people to pick up and read.

That is why your pre-order NOW makes a bigger difference than waiting to buy the book when it comes out in February.

And remember…

These early book sales also send a message to the food industry that the public is on to their dirty tricks…

As you know, we are facing giant multi-billion dollar food, beverage and chemical industries that would love to prevent their lies from being exposed in this book – so your purchase is absolutely critical in getting this into bookstores everywhere!

If you care about your food and want to open more people's eyes to the corruption and manipulations going on, then please pre-order your copy.

Plus - I'm working on some incredible bonuses that I'll be sending everyone who pre-orders my book. Details soon on that… so stay tuned!

You can pre-order a signed copy (for the same price as an unsigned copy) when you pre-order now it from Park Road Books.

Claim your signed copy of Feeding You Lies.

All you need to do is place a pre-order for the book on the Park Road Books website, and they will ship you a signed copy on February 19, 2019 (the book's launch date).

You can also order your copy at these bookstores:

Thank you for your incredible support this week! It means the world to me.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Please forward this email to your friends to help spread the word. You can also share this blog post on social media.

P.P.S. Thank you for all your comments and vows of support this week - It's been so comforting to know you have my back!

"Just pre-ordered 4 copies. TAKE. THEM. DOWN." - Kelli

"I pre-ordered. Thank you Vani for your courage in speaking the truth about the food and chemical industry" - Jessi

"I just pre-ordered! Vani, you changed my life 5.5 years ago with your artificial dyes in Mac & Cheese article, and put me on the path to changing my diet, my lifestyle, my mindset, and reclaiming my health, and I will always support you and all the wonderful work you do!" - Hollie


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment